SMH Paint Technics
SMH Paint Technics commenced business in the centre of Johannesburg operating out of a facility in Selby in 1992. In 2003, Paint Technics moved into a state-of-the-art facility in the secure Longmeadow Business Estate, situated on the border of Modderfontein and Edenvale.
The building was custom built to ensure that the new generation, fully equipped approved repair centre would receive the recommendation and backing of the different vehicle manufacturers in South Africa. All equipment was purchased new and included a “stand-alone aluminium repair bay”. A further enhancement to ensure the finest quality of work is fully trained tradesmen, including overseas training and instruction on the latest techniques and methods.
The above philosophy has ensured that we have written acknowledgement from various vehicle manufacturers appointing SMH Paint Technics as an approved repair centre, including Jaguar, Land Rover, Subaru, Volvo and the FCA Group (Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Chrysler, Dodge and JEEP), we assure you, as our valued customer, that your vehicle is in the hands of Qualified, Professional and Caring individuals, who take pride in ensuring that quality restoration is adhered to, therefore not affecting the manufacturer’s warranty and/or motorplan.
Regular inspections and audits by manufacturers and insurance companies are carried out to ensure that our high levels of craftsmanship and manufacturer standards are maintained.
We have the Major insurance companies referring business to us on a regular basis, boasting the fact that our workmanship and professionalism are of the highest standards. There is no better place than SMH Paint Technics, Manufacturer approved repair centre, to have your vehicle repaired.
SMH Paint Technics is an approved autobody repairer for the following vehicle brands
Affiliated Insurance Companies
SMH Paint Technics is approved by all major insurance companies, please contact our offices directly should you wish to verify our affiliation with your insurer.
- Our Manufacturer trained staff have extensive experience and craftsmanship. We meet with all Manufactures rigorous standards for quality and service which ensures that your car and its warranty are fully protected.
- We use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment in a modern workshop environment.
- Our direct relationship with the dealerships allows us access to the comprehensive database system which allows staff to securely input your car details and view the correct part listing for your vehicle.
- Only Genuine parts are used in the repair, so that the integrity of the vehicle is not compromised and your safety remains a priority. Only parts acquired through legal means from the manufacture are also used. All Genuine Parts are covered by the Manufacturer’s parts warranty
- All vehicle diagnostic reports are conducted through an authorised dealer that communicates with your car to help locate and rectify any issues.
- Utilising specifically designed tools by the manufacturer, we can guarantee that the right tool is used for the right job and minimises the risk of incorrect fitting or damage to your vehicle.
- We understand that repair work requires advanced knowledge, expertise and first-rate ability. Staff undergo continual training at Manufacturers Training Academy on approved tools, equipment, technology and techniques suitable for your vehicle.
- We deliver the highest standards of customer care by offering a range of convenient services including use of a courtesy car (subject to availability and advance booking) or home/work pick-up and drop-off.
- All work carried out is guaranteed, parts are covered by manufacture warranty and paint work has a lifetime warranty (T&C’s apply)
- A dedicated personal advisor will guide you and update you on your repairs throughout the process. Added SMS and email updates with photos showing the real time progress of the repairs.
Need to book in your vehicle, ask a question or have a compliment or complaint – SMH Paint Technics would like to hear from you. Come visit our premises, give us a call or use the form below.
Use the form below to contact us – remember to select the appropriate department from the dropdown list so as to ensure a speedy response.